
I think this was where the blacksmith took up shop.

The big boy teaching the little boy to climb and explore!

Wandering through the castle grounds.

One of the amazing spiral staircases we saw. Boy howdy, they really utilize the spiral staircases. It's so cool!

Looking through one of the windows

Just waiting for a princess to sit and gaze out the window!

A pretty bunch of flowers. There were random flowers growing all over around the castle.

This was either the gatehouse or the guardhouse. Hubby and I can't remember, but it was 3 stories high.

Just a neat view of the castle.

Another neat view of the castle.
2 comments:
I LOVE your photos!!! I was there 8 years ago and I am dying to go back. God Bless!
Thanks! Dunnottar is one of my favorite places so far! It really feeds my imagination for history and fantasy!
Post a Comment