© 2008-2011 Musings of Courtney All Rights Reserved.
Please ask permission before using any portion of my blog. Thanks!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Lights at Temple Square

We went up to Salt Lake City to visit Temple Square over the Holidays. It's the first time we've taken the children up to see the lights and I think they enjoyed it.

City Creek Plaza right across the street. I really liked the lights and how they reflected on the water. It was a nice way to start out the evening.

It never ceases to inspire and amaze me every time we go to Temple Square. I always intend to go back more often and usually end up not being able to as often as I'd like. The peaceful Spirit is always calming and wonderful.

This is the best shot I could get of our family. We're all mostly looking the same direction, our eyes are open, and no one is making too awful of a face. Not sure about how my coat is making my skirt look like goofy pants though. Huh.

I love visiting the Temple, even if it's just to walk the grounds with my children.

2 comments:

Clare said...

Wow, it is beautiful there! And don't worry about the photo... you look sweet. :-) God bless your New Year

Courtney's Musings said...

Thanks Clare! I know we tend to get hung up on little details. I don't know why that one got me.

Temple Square is one of my favorite places to visit. If you're ever in Salt Lake, it's worth a visit just to walk the grounds.

Happy New Year and God bless you too!