I found a draft post in here and couldn't believe how much Rynie and Little Miss have grown! I honestly hadn't realized how much they've both changed. Yes, I know in my mind they have, but in some ways, seeing the day to day makes it not as noticeable as when you see the pictures from a few years ago.

I love that they still play together. These two are quite the adventurous buddies. When one does something, the other usually follows suit pretty quickly.

This is a pretty typical scene at our house still. Although, now they both try to feed Dutch whether he wants them to or not.

She still makes messes, although now they usually involve spilled cups and bowls.

He still thinks he's part mountain goat. In fact, I've had to replace two curtain rods and he's now learned that curtains are not to be climbed.
Thanks for taking a little stroll down memory lane!
No comments:
Post a Comment