Rynie is studiously concentrating on coloring his gingerbread boys and girls.
A place where I mull things over, show projects I'm working on, and post pictures from my life.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
We have been decorating our house for Christmas and even though we are not done yet (really, how much more can we do?) we have a lot of stuff done. The tree still needs the gingerbread people put on it, but they are made. The gingerbread house is being finished as I am typing, and the cat hasn't eaten too much of the popcorn off the garlands.
Rynie is studiously concentrating on coloring his gingerbread boys and girls.
And here are two of Rynie's people!
Little Miss is doing something. I wasn't fast enough to get her coloring her gingerbread girl, but she sure was fascinated with getting to use markers.

Here are some of our finished gingerbread people. They were a lot of fun to do!
Here is Little Miss admiring the Christmas tree. She kept pulling the jingle bells and bows off the tree and trying to put them back on. She was completely fascinated with the tree and lights.

Here is Rynie's cheerleader. She isn't sure she likes what we are doing with the gingerbread house, but she'll watch and clap.
Here is the gingerbread house:




I'm not really sure what the fixation with green windows was, but hey, Rynie enjoyed it!
Rynie is studiously concentrating on coloring his gingerbread boys and girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment