I love snow. I love the crisp air, the frost patterns on the windows, and when we are lucky enough, icicles hanging off of anything and everything. Rynie and I took some pictures when we had the farrier trim the horses hooves last week and here they are. It was about 0°F/-18°C that day but beautiful in spite of the cold.
I did get my car stuck in a snow drift, but thank goodness it was easy to dig out. Rynie had fun taking pictures to show Hubby how stuck we were.
Here he is surveying the car to make sure there was no damage to it.
I love going out to my parents' old house. The views are incredible, and I love to watch the seasons change on the mountains.
Even though it was freezing, it ended up being a very good day with an awesome little helper guy.
1 comment:
Courtney...those pictures are absolutely breathtaking! I'm glad I'm not the only snow-lover out there. :)
Post a Comment