
Playing with your big brother is serious business!

I love that Little Mister looks a bit surprised at whatever Little Miss is doing with her cars.

Little Miss is watching to make sure Little Mister knows the rules of the road!

I'm not sure what she's looking for, but this seems to be her preferred method of trying to find things. If she can be upside down and looking from above, all the better!

I don't know that she found it, but I just love her hair and questioning expression in this one.

Easter morning, Little Miss decided she wanted to be the Easter Bunny and laid a trail of chocolate eggs for everyone to find.

I love the look of contentment on his face as he's eating his chocolate.

Par for the course! Don't touch my chocolate, and I WILL make a mess of everything while I eat.

She inhaled the ears on her bunny in about 3 minutes. We were chatting with Floolie on the computer and suddenly Little Miss pulled the bunny back and the ears were all gone!

Little Miss wants to be a big girl so much. She is always trying on our shoes, and found her Dad's work boots one morning. They go well with the pajamas.
No comments:
Post a Comment