© 2008-2011 Musings of Courtney All Rights Reserved.
Please ask permission before using any portion of my blog. Thanks!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

We Love Our Curly Hair!

So at our house, we love curly hair. I'm sure that comes as no surprise to anyone, but I thought it would be fun to show a few of the many looks of Curly Sue!


This is how her hair looks if I get ahold of her right out of the shower and get some conditioner in it. We don't usually do anything else to it other than fingercomb the conditioner through her curlies, and for the most part we are good to go.





This was taken this past Sunday. We just wanted to try and see what would happen. She loved how fluffy it was. In fact, when I went to take her to the potty, her hair was bouncing as we went down the hall. She walks in a really bouncy way too, so that doesn't hurt anything either.




Her dress came from Hungary courtesy of Bumpa and Floolie!



And lest you think it's all easy, and there is never a bad hair day....





2 comments:

Clare said...

Her curls are so sweet and amazing! <3

Courtney's Musings said...

Thanks! We enjoy them, especially Dutch who likes to touch them aka pull them because he can't resist them!