I know I really should start with pictures from my trip, there are a lot of pictures and I am sorting through mine and adding commentary, but this was easier to start with and since I'm so excited for a new sister, this just begged to be posted!!! Now that Jake and Shannon's wedding is done and over with, I have started to get my house back into order and blog again. The kidlet crew was amazing with everything we've had going on and they really were little troopers.
Since I'm trying to get so much posted right now, I'm mainly going to post pictures (that's what people want to see anyway ;) with a little bit of commentary.

A beautiful day at the Temple.
The New Mr. and Mrs. F! Shh... don't tell, his cravat pin is actually an earring! ;)

Our little family! It only took 23.5 years for me to get a little sister!! She was worth the wait!

At the Mount Timpanogos Temple. Hubby, Bump, Jake, Shannon, Me, Floolie.

Jake and Shannon with Shannon's family.

Bump with two of his girls! Me and Aub!

Yes, Shannon really does just gaze at Jake like that whenever she sees him. That was a big clue in for us at the beginning!!

Neither of them stopped grinning all day long!

Mom and Pink Princess at Wadley Farms for the Reception.

The girls watching pictures being taken. The little girl in white is one of Shannon's sisters.
Shannon and Jake with a wee Scottish Gentleman!

A wee Lassie! Not to sure about everything, but happy in her Dad's arms.

Shannon and her sisters! What a pretty group of girls!

My cute little family!

Rynie and Bumpa! What awesome buddies!
No comments:
Post a Comment