A place where I mull things over, show projects I'm working on, and post pictures from my life.
Sunday, May 2, 2010
I can dress myself!
Well, you all knew I could, but did you know I have a budding fashionista on my hands? I really do. She normally picks which flower (pretty) goes in her hair everyday, and she loves to combine red and pink. If she's wearing a red dress, she likes pink tights and if she is wearing pink, she wants red tights. But yesterday and today... Look out world, she's come up with some interesting combinations.
As she shows off her ensemble, she is wearing her winter hat, two different gloves belonging to Rynie, his bathrobe, two small belts of mine, and topped off with her suede booties.
She got her glove stuck in the too big sleeve!
Taking a break, it's hard work picking your own outfits!
A little big camera shy and grumpy. It's almost naptime so she is trying to tell us how she's feeling about life.
Okay, I'll cooperate! What you can't see are all the flowers on the back of her head.
And yes, that is yesterday's belt making its reappearance as a necklace today.
Really, do you think we could have got a few more flowers in there?
She is wearing the dress that we got her the last time we went to Scotland. Since Rynie left his water pistols laying around, they are fair game.
Little Miss, never a dull moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your daughter is absolutely precious! She has a great sense of style for her age ;)
Blessings,
Luci (from the S&S boards)
atranquilheart.blogspot.com
Thank you Luci! I love seeing what she comes up with on a daily basis.
Dear Courtney,
Thanks so much for coming by my blog~ You certainly have a sweet little family there! And look at that marmot roundup~ we have chased lots of animals wearing skirts, too :) .
Love,
Marqueta
Marqueta,
I love stopping by to see what you and your family are up to!
I thought at one point the marmot was going to try and run up my skirt!
Little Miss loves to try and round up the cat and the bunny in her dresses.
Regards,
Courtney
Post a Comment