I saw this on Sarah's blog and thought it looked fun so here it is:
Meme: 100 Truth's!
Last beverage: Milk with breakfast.
Last phone call: Hubby.
Last instant message: Nae, it's about the only way we can keep in touch right now.
Last song you listened to: Christmas Music on shuffle.
Last time you cried: Can't remember, it doesn't happen too often.
Last text message: Hubby last night to leave him a message while he was in class.
HAVE YOU EVER:
Dated someone twice? No, unless you count Hubby pre and post Mission.
Been cheated on? No
Kissed someone & regretted it? Yes and No. Yes because I wish I could say my husband was the only one I've ever kissed, but no because it taught me a life lesson.
Lost someone special? Many
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS: Midnight Blue, Deep Hunter/Forest Green, Dark Burgundy.
IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:
Fallen out of love? No
Laughed until you cried? Yes, chatting with a friend over the phone!
Met someone who changed your life? I have no idea, I'm sure I'll find out in the future though.
Found out who your true friends were? I don't know that I'm finding out who they are rather than reaffirming who they are.
Have you kissed anyone? Yes, my sweet babies and my sweet Hubby.
What is your favorite flower? I truly don't know yet. I love roses, peonies, and sweet William though.
How many kids do you want to have? As many as our Heavenly Father sees fit to give us.
Do you want to change your name? Not anymore. When I was little I didn't like having to find my name in the boys section of the baby name books but now I like my name.
What did you do for your last birthday? Had a birthday party for Rynie. His birthday is days after mine and it was a wonderful day.
What time did you wake up today? 6:00 a.m.
What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.
Name something you CANNOT wait for? Christmas! I love seeing life through Rynie's eyes. And I can't wait to give gifts! :D
Last time you saw your father? Two weeks ago.
What's one thing you wish you could change? I don't know what that would be.
Have you ever talked to a person namedTom? Yes. My friend's Hubby is named Tom.
What's getting on your nerves right now? The over commercialization of Christmas
What's your real name? If I went by a fake name, do you think I'd tell you my REAL one?
Middle Name? Ann
Zodiac sign? Leo
Hair color? Brown
Long or short? Medium Longish. On it's way to long.
Height? 5' 5"
Tattoos? None, thankfully.
Righty or lefty? Righty, but somewhat ambidextrous.
FIRSTS :
First surgery: None unless you count stitches twice.
First piercing: Ears, at 9 years old (I think it was) That's all I have and all I want.
First best friend? Hyeku. I was 1 and she was 6 months old. We've been friends ever since.
First sport you joined? Tumbling/gymnastics
First pet? Ghostbusters. A white cat from when I was three.
First vacation? I don't remember, but it was probably to Colorado and camping with my parents.
CURRENTLY :
Eating: Nothing, but will be making lunch soon.
Drinking: Nothing
Waiting: For Hubby to get home from work even though the day is only partially done. I just miss the guy. :D
YOUR FUTURE :
Want kids? I have two beautiful children. More? If it is in the Grand Scheme of things then yes,
if no, I'll learn to be content with what I have.
Want to get married? I am - to the best man in the world and my sweetheart!
Careers in mind? My current one, a wife and mother and homemaker. I want to stay home with my children and I am happy to. Everything else was in preparation for that or to insure I can support my family if needs be.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Lips or eyes? Eyes
Hugs or kisses? Depends on the mood. . .
Shorter or taller? Taller. Most definitely! :)
Older or Younger? Hubby is 18 months older. ;)
Sensitive or loud? Depends on the mood and situation.
Hookup or relationship? Relationship- Marriage.
Trouble-maker or hesitant? I love my Hubby just the way he is!
HAVE YOU EVER :
Kissed a stranger? Never
Drank hard liquor? Never. Never drank alcohol period.
Lost glasses/contacts? Yup.
Ran away from home? Don't think so.
Been arrested? No
Turned someone down? Yes
Cried when someone died? Yes, especially when they have been close to me.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
Yourself? To some extent. I believe I have the potential for many things if I learn to take the opportunities given to me. Am I the end all, be all? Heaven's no.
Love at first sight? Real, true love? Not sure. I believe in initial interest and attraction, but I think love takes time to develop and grow. Time to make sure you love what is really there and not a misperception or misrepresentation.
Santa Claus? As a magical entity?- No. As the symbol of a spirit and season?- Yes. Benevolence, goodwill, and happiness are always things to be cherished.
Kiss on the first date? No! How do you know anything about a person at that point?
Angels? Yes. I believe they are messengers from Heaven. I also believe there are guardian angels who watch over us and protect us if needs be.
No comments:
Post a Comment